I dedicated some time to update this blog, as I left it unattended for a couple of months.
Visually, I modified the CSS of the theme (Editor) to fix some nuances that bothered me; there are still more around, but I’ve dealt with the main ones. I like this theme but, honestly, what kind of sicko puts small grey text over a white background?
Structurally, I decided to re-organize the categories of the posts. Currently it goes like this:
- Articles: everything I write that is either an informal opinion or criticism on topics that I may see, hear or even read about; plus any other kind of news worth being told. May contain traces of nuts.
in contrast to Articles, these essays are more serious posts. I’ll be using this category to publish any kind of thoughts that could nourish a given topic.Update: This category is now merged into Articles.
- Tutorials: everything that counts as a how-to, tutorial, guide or MacGyverism will be listed under this category.
- Reviews: my opinions and thoughts on either games, movies, books, etc.
- Status Updates: for these kind of posts: updates on the blog and any other kind of personal anecdotes.
- GameDev Diaries: my adventures as a game developer and a programmer.
- Awesometracks: recommendations on the greatest soundtrack.
- Projects: anything related to projects I work on, specially updates and postmortems.
Whereas previously topics such as GameDev and Game Design were categories by themselves, they are now tags; I think this way is clearer.
Still, the most important thing is missing: content. Back to work!